The rules are to be applied to all relationships involved in the use of the service between the customer and the company.
Registration of use will be finalized when the person wishing to register applies to register by the method set out by the company and the company approves the application.
The company may not approve the application when it is determined that the following causes are applicable with the registration applicant and the company will not be held responsible for disclosing the reason there of.
(1) When matters of false nature was made in the application
(2) When it is an application by a person who had violated the Terms before
(3) And other situations where the company deemed the registration inappropriate
With regards to booking a cruise through the company website by the method specified by the company, we stipulate as follows.
(1) When a customer is booking a cruise using the service, we will have you register matters required by the company including name, email address, and contact by the procedure specified by the company.
(2) Cruise booking using this service is deemed concluded when registration complete message is displayed on the browser or when an email notification is issued by the company confirming the booking.
(3) When cancelling a booking, you will need to contact the company by email or by phone. In addition, depending on the timing of the cancellation, a predetermined cancellation fee may arise which will be borne by the customer.
(4) Changing your booking shall be done by contacting the company by phone (during business hours) or by cancelling your booking by email and making a new booking. Depending on when the change was made, alteration fee specified by the company may arise and this will be borne by the customer.
(5) Due to reasons such as the weather, we may have to cancel a cruise. This will be notified through our website. Please make sure you check the service information. The company will not take any responsibility whatsoever for damages or disadvantage arising from cancellation of a cruise falling under these provisions.
(6) If the company determines the customer to have violated the Terms or deems that there has been an act falling under prohibited items in Article 5, the company may revoke the registration and booking without prior notice. In addition, the company will not be responsible for any damages or disadvantage whatsoever arising to our customer or third party resulting from the act of the company based on this provision.
Note: Booking cancellation and alteration through the website are currently under consideration.
The customer shall pay for the use of the service, a usage charge separately determined by the company, displayed on the website by method specified by the company.
If the customer is late in paying the usage charge, the customer shall pay late penalties using the ratio prescribed by the company.
The following acts are prohibited when using the service.
Upon using the service, the customer is prohibited from carrying out the the following acts.
(1) Actions that will violate public order and morals
(2) Criminal acts or any other similar activities
(3) Act of registering false information at time of registration
(4) Actions of false or unreasonable request at time of booking
(5) Act of making a booking on behalf of another person without the approval of the individual him/herself
(6) Act of collecting and accumulating personal information relating to other customers
(7) Act of posing as another customer
(8) Actions that will or may threaten to infringe the rights and damage other customers or third parties
(9) Acts to destroy and interfere with the function of the company server or the network
(10) Actions that will or may threaten to interfere with or cause loss to the administration of the company service
(11) In relation to the company service, act of supplying benefit either directly or indirectly to an antisocial force
(12) Other acts which the company deems inappropriate
(13) Simultaneously carrying out multiple acts prohibited above
The company can suspend all or part of the service without prior notification when it is determined that one of the following has occurred.
(1) When performing maintenance/inspection or update of the computer system involved in the service
(2) When the provision of the service becomes difficult due to force majeure inducing earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout and other natural disasters
(3) When stoppage to computers or communication circuits occur due to an accident
(4) And other instances when the company decides to suspend the service
The company assumes no responsible whatsoever, regardless of the reason, for loss or damages incurred by a customer or third party due to the suspension of the service.
The company, under the following circumstances, can restrict the use of all or part of the service or revoke registration as a customer without prior notification.
(1) When there was breach of any terms in this agreement
(2) When a false statement has been provided in the registration
(3) And other instances when the company deemed the use of the service inappropriate
The company will not be liable for any damages arising to a customer by the actions taken by the company pursuant to these provisions.
1. The company shall be exempt from all responsibilities of default in obligations when it is not due to the criminal intent or gross negligence of the company.
2. The company, even when liable for whatever reason, shall be liable for compensation within the scope of damages normally occurring and within the scope of payment (amount equivalent to one month for continuous service) for paid services. However, if there is criminal intent or gross negligence by the company this provision will not apply.
3. The company bears no responsibility whatsoever and the matter shall be resolved by the parties concerned with respect to transactions, contact or disputes arising between a customer and another customer or a third party regarding the service.
4. The company will not be held liable for any inconvenience or damages arising due to the customer not being able to use the service because of circumstances described in the preceding paragraph or communication environment/system failure.
The company can amend the content of the service or suspend its provision without prior notice to the customer and the company is in no way liable for any damages incurred by the customer because of this.
Change is adaptable for the contract, and necessity of the change, reasonable in terms of the relevance of the content that indicates the change is appropriate in regard to the circumstances related to the amendment.
Notification or contact between a customer and the company shall be done by methods specified by the company.
A customer cannot transfer or provide as security to a third party, position in the usage agreement or rights or obligations based on the terms without prior written approval by the company.
In using the service we will have the customer guarantee each of the following paragraphs, now and in the future. When a customer violates any of the paragraphs, the company has the right to suspend use of the service without any notification to the customer.
(1) Not to be a gang, gang member, associate gang member. gang related company, corporate racketeer, political racketeering organization, violent groups with special intelligence ("anti-social forces") or have not been in the past
(2) Anti-social force is not controlling/substantially involved in one's business or management of one's company
(3) Not to be involved in ways such as using anti-social forces to gain unfair profits for yourself, your business or for a third party or to cause damage to a third party or provide funds to anti-social forces or offer benefits
(4) Not to be involved as to be socially criticized with an anti-social force
(5) Not to act in ways that will promote activity of anti-social forces or contribute to the operation of anti-social forces
(6) Not to commit other acts of violent, intimidating or unfair demand
(7) Acts of spreading false information, or using force to damage the trust and disrupting the business of the company
If a dispute arises with regards to the service, the court that has jurisdiction over the place where the company is located shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2. If a dispute arises that cannot be resolved by the parties themselves with regards to the use of the service, the matter shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Japan at the court that has jurisdiction over the location of the company.
Urban Waterfront Development Partners Office
Address: 6th floor, 2-22-15 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo Postcode 105-0014
Email address: email@example.com
1 March 2017 Enacted
14 April 2017 Alteration
1 April 2020 Final Alteration
and the company will build a framework of protecting personal information and promote the protection of personal information by acknowledging the importance of protecting personal information and every effort is being made to ensure this.
Furthermore, the company will exercise due care in managing personal information obtained and make every effort to continuously improve personal information protection.
"Personal Information" is "personal information" as specified in the personal information protection law and it is information about a living individual and it is information which you can identify a specific individual
(includes information which you can identify a specific individual with by simply comparing them with other information) by the name, date of birth, address, phone number, contact information and other information included.
In addition, "historical information and property information" refers to information other than "personal information" stipulated above and refers to information including services used and pages viewed, history of advertisement viewing, keywords searched, time and date of use, method of use, environment used, postcode and sex, occupation, age, IP address of user, cookie information, location and terminal ID.
The company will accurately keep up to date personal information of users of our service, besides our business operators ("customer") and take necessary measures including maintaining security systems, maintaining management structure and ensuring staff education to prevent illegal access, loss, damage, falsification and leakage of personal information and implement safety measures to strictly manage personal information.
The company may ask for personal information including name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number and driver's license number when users of our service other than business operators ("customer") registers, for example, to make a booking.
In addition, the company may collect transaction history, including the customer's personal information, exchanged between the customer and business partner and information concerning settlement from the business partner of the company (includes information providers, advertisers and advertisement destinations. from hereon in "Partners").
The company will collect historical and property information of the customer including services and software used, products purchased, history of pages/advertisements viewed, keywords searched, time and day of usage, method of use, usage environment (including communication status of the terminal when mobile terminal was used and various setting information upon use), IP address, cookie information, location information and terminal ID information when the customer uses the company's and partner's service or views its pages.
The company collects/uses personal information for the following purposes.
（1） To notify and inform the customer about services and products of the company and any other related information
（2） To be used when booking is made, selling boarding tickets to the customer, to identify the customer at time of boarding and services to the customer during the cruise Furthermore, the company may provide personal information to related companies, service providers and business partners within the scope necessary to achieve the above purposes.
（3） To respond to questions and inquiries from customers
（4） To display information so that the customer can view, correct registered information themselves and view usage
（5） To confirm the identity of a customer
（6） To bill customers
（8） For purposes associated with the above uses
The company will not provide personal information to a third party without prior consent of the user except under the following circumstances.
Except, when permitted under personal policy protection law and other laws and regulations.
（1） When required by laws and regulations.
（2） Necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
（3） Where it is necessary to improve public hygiene or to promote healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
（4） When it is necessary to cooperate with an agency of the country or local government organization or their agent in the execution of their duty according to law, and obtaining the consent of the user would pose a risk of interfering with the execution of this duty
（5） When the following matters are notified or made public in advance
①Including provision to a third party in the Purposes of Use
②Items of data provided to a third party
③Procedure or method of providing to a third party
④To cancel the provision of personal information to a third party per the request of the user
Irrespective of what is stated in the preceding paragraph, the following circumstances will not correspond to a third party.
（1） When the company is outsourcing all or part of the handling of the personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use
（2） When personal information is provided with business succession by merger or other reasons
（3） When personal information is used in conjunction with a specific person, and the type of information, scope of people being shared with, goal of sharing, and name or title of person responsible for the management of the personal information in question is made known to the person in question, or otherwise provide a way for this information to be easily obtained by the person in question.
When the company receives a request to disclose personal information from the customer him/herself, the company will do so after confirmation of the identity.
However, in disclosing, if any of the following is applicable, the company may not disclose all or part of the personal information and if a decision is made not to disclose,
then a notification to that effect will be made. Furthermore, with respect to disclosure of personal information, a fee of 2000 yen per request will be imposed.
（1） When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the customer or any third party
（2） When it is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the company business
（3） When it violates other laws and regulations
Irrespective of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as historical information and property information will not be disclosed.
When the personal information that the company possesses is an incorrect information, the customer can request correction or deletion of the personal information to the company by following the procedure prescribed by the company.
When the company receives a request from a user as stated in the preceding paragraph and determines that there is a need to comply with the request, the company will correct or delete the personal information in question and notify the customer.
However, with respect to information other than personal information including historical information and property information, in principle, these are exempt.
If the customer requests to discontinue usage or to delete ("discontinue usage") the personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purpose for usage or that it was obtained by wrongful means, the company shall conduct necessary investigation and based on that result, discontinue use of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect.
However, if vast amount of money is required in discontinuing usage, even if it is difficult to perform other discontinuation, when necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, such measures shall be taken.
Change is ad2ptable for the contract, and necessity of the change, reasonable in terms of the relevance of the content that indicates the change is appropriate in regard to other circumstances related to the amendment.
The company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to the possession of personal information and observe other customs as well as continue to review and improve the contents of the policy.
Please contact the following for any inquiries relating to this policy.
Urban Waterfront Development Partners Office Addressed to: Person in charge of protection of personal information
Address ：6th floor, 2-22-15 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo Postcode 105-0014
Email address ：firstname.lastname@example.org
1 March 2017 Enacted
1 May 2017 Alteration
1 April 2020 Final Alteration
When the service which the company provides uses advertising distribution service and/or analysis service provided by a third party, the company may obtain and use from the third party in question information which on its own cannot identify the individual. Such information obtained will be handled in accordance with the regulations of the third party in question.
In the company website, the company, advertising operator that is consigned work from the company or other business partners may send information called "Cookie" and use such technology for the purpose of having our customers use our website more conveniently.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on a website user's computer and contains information (including usage history and entered details that were sent/received between the browser and the server when the webpage was used) that the user left on that computer.
Next time, when a user accesses the same webpage, the webpage administrator can change the display to suit each individual using cookie information. When the customer is allowing sending/receiving of cookies in their browser setting, the website can obtain cookies from the user's browser. In addition, the customer's browser will only send cookies sent/received by the website customer to protect privacy.
The customer can select settings relating to sending/receiving of cookies between "accept all cookies", "reject all cookies" and "notify the user when cookie is received".
The setting will differ depending on the browser. Please check the "Help" menu on your browser for settings relating to cookies.
If you choose to reject all cookies, please be warned that you may be restricted in using various services on the internet such as not being able to access services that require authentication.
The general incorporated association Urban Waterfront Development Partners (hereinafter referred to as the "Corporation") hereby clearly specifies the following based on Article 11 (Advertisement of Mail Order Sales) of the "Act on Specified Commercial Transactions."
Urban Waterfront Development Partners
Representative Director Moriyasu Natsume
6th floor, STK building, 2-22-15 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Due to the possibility of incurring payment handling fees or handling and usage fees associated with product delivery separate from the booked boarding costs, we will guide you through pricing separately at the time of your booking. All fees indicated include consumption tax.
Payments are to be made via credit card (Visa, Master, JCB, American Express, Diners).
Payments are settled when confirming your booking through your credit card payment.
The billing date will vary depending on the credit card company.
Your reservation number and identity will be verified when boarding.
Sales will be carried out according to the booking order in correspondence with the number of seats on the operating ship and our imposed limit on seating.
Boarding contents that have been purchased at your request cannot be modified.
If you wish to make a modification, please cancel your original booking (reservation) and make a new booking that suits your preferences.
However, we can only accept cancellations up until 6 p.m. on the day prior to ship operation. Please understand that we cannot accept any cancellations thereafter.
When cancelling your reservation, we will accept your cancellation on our provided internet service (Suitown Toyko). Fees may occur when accepting a cancellation.
*You will be responsible for burdening a cancellation fee consisting of the total boarding cost for any cancellations made after 6 p.m. on the date prior to ship operation.
*There is a possibility that we will not be able to accept a cancellation done using our provided web service (Suitown Tokyo) depending on the timing of your booking and when your credit card company determines usage of your card. However, we will accept any cancellations made by 6 p.m. on the date prior to ship operation.
When contacting us concerning cancellations, please include the reservation number and any information given when making the reservation (such as name, number of people, etc.) from your email address that you registered at the time of your reservation. Our offices will get in touch with you.
Ship operation will be suspended if the ship operator determines operation to be unsafe due to weather or any
other circumstances. Boarding fees will be refunded in the event that ship operation is suspended due to such reasons.
Only boarding fees will be subject to refunds and may take up to three to four weeks to be processed. Please understand that the actual refund will be made in accordance with the timing of settlement on your credit card company's end after the refund has been processed.
Refunds will consist of the boarding fee and be returned to the credit card used to settle your purchase.
In the event that a refund is not possible using a credit card, our offices will contact you using the email address provided at the time of your booking. In this event we ask that you please cooperate by verifying any information required for issuing a refund via a bank deposit (such as bank account number, name on account, etc.). You may be subject to burdening fees in the event of a bank deposit. We will guide you through any fees at the time of your request if any occur.
We will only offer refunds when you contact us via email using the aforementioned email address (email@example.com) within five business days from the reserved ship operation date. Please understand that we cannot accept any refunds when this deadline has passed.
We accept inquiries regarding this service or any other matters only through the aforementioned email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please provide your reservation number you received when making your booking and any information (such as name, number of people, etc.) you provided when making your reservation.
Change is adaptable for the contract, and necessity of the change, reasonable in terms of the relevance of the content that indicates the change is appropriate in regard to other circumstances related to the amendment.
4. All modifications, cancellations, refunds, inquiries, and any other forms of communication made with this Corporation will generally only be conducted in Japanese.
In the event that any doubts arise between this Corporation and the customer concerning matters not specified within these provisions, these shall be negotiated based on the laws and regulations of Japan, and in the event that a dispute has arisen, the court that has jurisdiction over the location of this Corporation shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance.
4 April 2017 Enacted
1 July 2017 Alteration
1 Augst 2017 Alteration
1 April 2020 Final Alteration